Found this recipie on www.hearthealthyonline.com
looks or should i say sounds yummy! just wanted to share!!!
Spaghetti with Tomatoes & Shrimp View Nutrition Facts
Ingredients8 ounces dried whole wheat or 50 percent whole wheat spaghetti 1 tablespoon olive oil 12 ounces medium shrimp, peeled and deveined 3 cloves garlic, minced 2 14-1/2-ounce cans no-salt-added whole tomatoes with juice, coarsely chopped 3 tablespoons tomato paste 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano 1 tablespoon drained capers 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes Chopped fresh basil (optional) DirectionsIn a medium saucepan cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the shrimp and garlic and cook until the shrimp are opaque throughout, about 4 minutes. Transfer the shrimp mixture to a bowl and set aside. Add the tomatoes, tomato paste, basil, oregano, capers, and red pepper flakes to the large pan. Bring to a simmer and cook 10 minutes, uncovered, stirring occasionally. Return the shrimp mixture to the pan and cook until heated through, about 2 minutes.
Kate Rolled Over
-
Kate Rolled over all by herself for the first time today. I will post a
video soon I just wanted to make sure I got the date down. I know she is
4+months a...
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment