Sparkling Mandarin Orange Cream Pie
Preparation Time: 20 minutesCook Time: 3 hours 50 minutes
Servings: 8
Ingredients
3/4 cup boiling water1 pkg. (3 oz. size) JELL-O Brand Sparkling Mandarin Orange Flavor Gelatin1 cup cold club soda or seltzer1/2 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping1 can (11 oz.) mandarin orange segments , drained1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz. or 9 inch)Directions
Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Refrigerate 10 minutes. Gently stir in cold club soda.
Stir 1/2 cup of the gelatin into whipped topping with wire whisk in small bowl. Pour into crust. Refrigerate about 15 minutes or until set but not firm (should stick to finger when touched). Reserve remaining clear gelatin at room temperature 15 minutes. Stir gently for 5 seconds.
Press 3/4 cup of the orange segments into creamy pie mixture. Gently spoon clear gelatin over top.
Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Garnish with remaining orange segments and additional whipped topping as desired.
Reduced-Calorie Variation: Prepare as directed, substituting JELL-O Brand Sugar Free Sparkling Mandarin Orange Gelatin for regular gelatin dessert.
Kate Rolled Over
-
Kate Rolled over all by herself for the first time today. I will post a
video soon I just wanted to make sure I got the date down. I know she is
4+months a...
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment