I borrowed this from Janelle Jensen's recipe blog. Sorry I haven't tried to make it but I love fried rice. Unfortunately it's not clean so I haven't tried it. She says it's amazing so I recommend it.
Ingredients:
1 to 2 Chicken breasts or 10 Chicken Tenders (cut into small pieces)3 Scrambled eggs 2 Carrots (finely grated)1/2 White onion (finely chopped)3/4 cup Frozen peas1/2 cup Butter1 to 2 Garlic cloves (Crushed) or 1 teaspoon of garlic Powder2 cups White rice (not instant)
Marinate chicken in soy sauce, if you do not have much time, mix it with chicken before cooking In a large frying pan Cook chicken in small amount of olive oil, add carrots and onions and sauté until clear Add frozen peas and cook until soft. In a separate pan cook rice then add to the mixture In another pan, scramble three eggs, chop finely and add to mixture Melt 1/2 cup butter, add crushed garlic cloves to butter, stir and add to mixture Mix all together well, add soy sauce to taste and Enjoy.*** She used half the garlic and butter... and used instant brown rice. She said it's still DELICIOUS!
Kate Rolled Over
-
Kate Rolled over all by herself for the first time today. I will post a
video soon I just wanted to make sure I got the date down. I know she is
4+months a...
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment