here is another recipie i found on the internet...
Title: FRENCH FRY SPAM CASSEROLE Categories: Main dish Yield: 8 servings 1 pk Frozen french fry potatoes, -thawed (20 oz) 2 c Shredded Cheddar cheese 2 c Sour cream 1 cn Condensed cream of chicken -soup (10 3/4 oz) 1 cn SPAM Luncheon Meat, cubed -(12 oz) 1/2 c Chopped red bell pepper 1/2 c Chopped green onion 1/2 c Finely crushed corn flakes Heat oven to 350'F. In large bowl, combine potatoes, cheese, sour cream, and soup. Stir in SPAM, bell pepper, and green onion. Spoon into 13x9″ baking dish. Sprinkle with crushed flakes. Bake 30-40 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Kate Rolled Over
-
Kate Rolled over all by herself for the first time today. I will post a
video soon I just wanted to make sure I got the date down. I know she is
4+months a...
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment