I found this recipie and took it off of my Cousin in Law Janelle's Recipie Blog...
Thanks Janelle for sharing your recipies.
Grilled Salmon Salad with Orange Basil Vinagrette
Ingredients
1/4 Cup Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate, Thawed
1 1/2 tsp. Cider Vinegar
1 Tbsp. Chopped Fresh Basil or 1 tsp dried Basil
1 tsp Olive Oil
4 Cups Torn mixed Greens
3/4 Cup sliced Strawberries
10 to 12 Thin cucumber slices, cut into halves
1/8 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
Directions
whisk together all but 2 Tbsp OJ concentrate, vinegar, basil and olive oil. Set aside the 2 Tbsp
Grill Salmon brushing frequently with the 2 Tbsp of OJ concentrate. Cool slightly
Toss together greens, strawberries and cucumber slices and divide evenly between two plates
Break salmon into chunks. Arrange salmon on greens mixture. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with pepper.
I really liked this salad it was delicious. It's not clean because of the OJ concentrate. To make clean you could try fresh squeezed OJ possibly and use extra virgin olive oil.
Kate Rolled Over
-
Kate Rolled over all by herself for the first time today. I will post a
video soon I just wanted to make sure I got the date down. I know she is
4+months a...
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment