Creamy Turkey Mushroom Casserole
Preparation Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 4
Ingredients
6 slices bacon3/4 cup chopped onion1/2 cup chopped celery1/4 cup chopped green pepper1 (4oz) can mushrooms1 can condensed cream of celery soup1 cup dairy sour cream1/2 cup shredded cheddar or American cheese3 cups cut up cooked turkey or chicken1/4 tsp salt1/8 tsp pepper2 cups Bisquik baking mix1/2 cup milk2 eggsDirections
Heat oven to 350F
Grease 2 quart round casserole
Fry bacon in skillet until crisp; remove from skillet and crumble
Cook and stir onion, celery, green pepper, and mushrooms in bacon fat until tender;drain if necessary
Stir in soup, sour cream, turkey, salt, pepper and bacon; heat until bubbly
Spread in casserole
Mix remaining ingredients just until moistened; spread over turkey mixture
Bake, uncovered until golden brown, 30-35 minutes
Makes 4 Servings
Kate Rolled Over
-
Kate Rolled over all by herself for the first time today. I will post a
video soon I just wanted to make sure I got the date down. I know she is
4+months a...
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment