So here is a fun looking recipie i have found via recipie emails i get from Macey's...
hope you enjoy it!!!!
CONFETTI SPAGHETTI....
Ingredients
1 pkg spaghetti (24 oz)2 medium green peppers, chopped2 cans diced tomatoes, undrained (14.5 oz)2 Tbs brown sugar2 tsp chili powder1/2 tsp garlic powder1 cup shredded cheddar cheese3 lbs ground beef2 medium onions, chopped2 cans tomato sauce (8 ounces)2 tsp salt1 tsp pepper1/4 tsp cayenne pepperPrepare in 14 inch Dutch ovenDirections
Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in dutch oven, cook beef, green pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, brown sugar, salt, chili powder, pepper, garlic powder and cayenne Drain spaghetti; add to the beef mixture. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Uncover, sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted.
Kate Rolled Over
-
Kate Rolled over all by herself for the first time today. I will post a
video soon I just wanted to make sure I got the date down. I know she is
4+months a...
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment