Ingredients1 C. Mayonnaise½ tsp GarlicItalian Seasoning (to taste)Bread CrumbsParmesan Cheese8 Chicken BreastsDirectionsCombine mayonnaise, garlic and Italian seasoning in a small bowl. In a separate bowl combine equal parts bread crumbs to Parmesan cheese. Use the mayonnaise mixture to coat the thawed chicken on both sides. Dip into break crumb mixture and place on greased cooking sheet.Bake 350 to 375 for 45-60 minutesMakes 8 servingsI love this with Mashed potatoes. It's super easy just be careful not to over cook it. I wouldn't necessarily brown it as much as this picture. Also, I don't use fresh Parmesan I use the bottled one that you would use on spaghetti. It's delicious but sorry NOT CLEAN
Thanks for the recipies Janelle!!!
Kate Rolled Over
-
Kate Rolled over all by herself for the first time today. I will post a
video soon I just wanted to make sure I got the date down. I know she is
4+months a...
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment